THE LIFT eFOIL
THE POWER OF FLIGHT
As the creators of the original eFoil, Lift is the leader of this new sport. We’ve combined the modern technology of electric vehicles with a decade of hydrofoil design and expertise; the result is an elegant and sophisticated ride. Our eFoil is no longer a dream or a prototype—we’ve been in full production for over a year and have delivered over 1,000 units around the world.
TECHNOLOGY & DESIGN
- All-carbon fiber hydrofoil
- Advanced lithium-ion battery to power a silent electric motor
- Wireless Bluetooth hand controller
- Over an hour of ride time at up to 25 mph.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The eFoil uses an advanced lithium-ion battery to power a silent electric motor that’s mounted on an all-carbon fiber hydrofoil, all controlled with a wireless Bluetooth hand controller. Riders can fly for over an hour at speeds of up to 25 mph.
WHO CAN USE
We’ve designed our products for everyone from total beginners looking for a fun and safe experience to top athletes who are seeking their next thrill. We generally recommend the eFoil for riders ages 16 and up, who weigh less than 250 pounds.
Parts & Components
- Offers an average 60-minute ride time, depending on rider weight and speed. Closer to 90 minutes of riding is common.
- Takes less than 2 hours to fully charge.
- Can be easily interchanged and recharged.
- Is rugged, waterproof, and fully submersible.
- Comes equipped with the most sophisticated internal components and automotive grade manufacturing to keep riders safe.
- Weighs 29 lbs.
Our propulsion system delivers the most power and reliability on the market. Period. It’s liquid cooled and built to run all day, every day. Tow your friends while you’re at it.
We’ve got the power!
Our motor is sleek and hydrodynamic for reduced drag in the water. Its design is a direct drive with minimal mechanical components (no gearbox needed) for maximum torque, response, and silence. Forget complicated motors with redundant gearboxes that lack torque and will eventually fail. Our motors are virtually maintenance free, built to last, and deliver an incredible amount of power.
Our propellers are custom milled from a block of the highest grade aluminum, hand polished, balanced, and treated for longevity and marine use. They offer the ultimate thrust-to-energy ratio to increase battery life and deliver power and speed, all for an incredibly smooth and quiet ride.
WIRELESS HAND CONTROLLER
Our patented Bluetooth hand controller gives the rider complete control at their fingertips for an effortless, smooth ride.
OUR HAND CONTROLLER
- Offers the most refined throttle design for total control at your fingertips.
- Uses the most powerful wireless Bluetooth technology
- Is sealed and completely waterproof. Yes, it floats.
- Features automatic power shut off if the lever is released or if the hand controller is submerged in water.
- Has a display screen with battery charge levels, power settings, alerts, and multiple user profiles.
- Doesn’t require charging—one less thing to worry about.
A decade of experience designing and building hydrofoils and high-quality boards led to the creation of the eFoil. We’ve translated the best materials, design skills, and attention to detail into an incredible ride. Our hydrofoils and boards are built from premium carbon fiber, which offers the perfect flex patterns along with toughness and weight reduction. The wings are interchangeable so the rider can swap out different designs for unlimited flying sensations. Assembly is seamless and all components can be broken down for transport within minutes.