The Lift eFoil allows riders of all levels to experience flight over almost any body of water at up to 25 mph, no waves or towing required. The eFoil uses a state of the art lithium ion battery, a hydrodynamic, torpedo designed, electric propulsion unit along with custom electronics. It also features a high performance carbon fiber board and hydrofoil to give users the ultimate smooth and responsive riding experience.
Note: 5'6 Black boards are back ordered until early July.
The Lift eFoil is available to order globally at a total price of $12,000 USD plus shipping and tax. Upon payment and shipment, all sales are final.
Your eFoil order includes the board, foil, wing, strut, hand-controller, removable/rechargeable battery for the eFoil, battery charger, toolkit, manual, quick start guide and cases for safe transport of all included items.
- Our standard E1 is a larger board with the most stability and floatation, recommended for larger or less experience riders up to 250 lbs.
- Our E1 Sport is a smaller board with maximum maneuverability for tighter turns, recommended for experienced watersports users up to 200 lbs.
For more info on board size choices please review our FAQ.
- Current estimated time of delivery is 3 weeks from time full payment.
- We have shipped over 1000 units to date. Once you place your order we will contact you prior to delivery.
- The eFoil ships in two different shipments: the board, wing, propulsion, charger and hand controller ship from our warehouse in Puerto Rico in two boxes. The battery drop ships from our fulfillment center in California in a single box.
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty info is available here.
Terms and Conditions are available here.