This file contains roughly 20 high resolution photos of the Lift eFoil, individual components like the hand controller, and action shots in a downloadable zip file. These photos can be used for press pieces with proper credit. For photos that begin with the ROD extension, please credit Rodrigo Photography, for all others, please credit liftfoils.com.
This file contains 1080p resolution versions of our Lift mini-documentary video and our Miami foiling video. You may use these videos for editing content about Lift foils, please credit liftfoils.com where the footage is used.
The Lift electric hydrofoil lets riders experience flight over almost any body of water at up to 25 mph, no waves required. The eFoil takes advantage of modern technology and expert craftsmanship to create a state-of-the-art watersports technology experience combining the best of surfing, hydrofoiling, and electric propulsion in an easy-to-use, unbelievably fun package.
Quick eFoil e1 & e1 Sport Info
• MSRP: $12,000
• Size: 5’6 x 28” (E1) 5’0 x 25.5” (E1 Sport)
• Ride Time: 40-60 minutes
• Speed: Up to 25mph
• Carbon Fiber Wing: 150 square inch or 170 square inch carbon fiber wing
• Carbon Fiber Mast: 30 inch carbon fiber mast
• Brushless Motor: 5000 watt brushless submersible motor
• Lithium Ion Battery: 2kW Lithium Ion Battery
• Charge Time: Under 2 hours
• Hand Controller: Bluetooth, waterproof
• Included Cases – Board bag, wing bag, battery charger & strut bag, battery travel case